Terms and conditions
- Calahonda house website provides an information only site to enable travellers to gain further knowledge about Belindas del Campanario.
- Any bookings shall be made through www.homeaway.com (id 6847148)
- Any enquiries about the property can be made via the contact form on the Calahonda House website. Travellers must ensure enquiries are relevant to the purpose.
- The owners responsibilities are to reply to the enquiries as honestly as possible.
- When booking the property via a third party, the traveller agrees to complying with the third parties terms and conditions.
- Any rental agreement and conditions of booking will be agreed when booking has been finalised through any third party websites.
- Any payment transactions will be made via third party website where booking has occurred and any terms and conditions must be adhered to.
- Prior to arrival, all guests over 16 will need to complete a registration form including passport numbers which will be sent to Guardia Civil to comply with security laws
- Travellers must accept the rental agreement when booking and paying for the agreed term through the third party website
- The terms and conditions can be revised at any time